I know it’s been almost three weeks since I last wrote something here (about 15% of the time my blog has even existed). Like everyone, I’ve just been busy with the holidays and my (neck brace-free) LIFE in general! You’d think (and I thought) that being off from work on disability, I would have so much free time… but I really don’t. This, right now, is actually the first chance I’ve gotten to write in my blog again!
I do have many, many ideas for upcoming posts which I have been brainstorming all this time:
- My neck-xercises: Month 1
- Being on the other side: When my 15-year-old brother fractured his skull
- Save the best (month) for last
- Effectively learning French online with iboux.com
- My 2015: A year of living, losing, and learning
- How we lived financially worry-free despite $450,000 worth of health care bills (and no, we didn’t go into debt)
- The thought of going back to work as a geologist: Seven months later and I was still crying about it
- Adulting is hard
- Physiotherapy clinic no. 4
And if I actually keep up with my recovery articles, I really want to write some posts on my wedding planning experiences:
- The search for my groom’s tuxedo
- DIY bridal make-up
- DIY wedding stationery
- DIY wedding scrapbook guestbook
(My husband just caught me writing here: “Heyyy, that’s not [French] homework!” Hehehe.)
Tomorrow I have the whole evening FREEEEEE and I can’t wait to write!!!
Okay, time to start my French homework. Hey, remember when I said that my short-term goal was to reach the High Intermediate Level (B2)? Well as of today…
Alright, my husband is really hassling me to do my homework now! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!